Guided tour only by appointment
Medieval clothes for children
Audioguides in english
Documentation for the visit in english, spanish, german, dutch and italian
Gift shop / On-site bookstore
Average length ot the visit : 1:30.
On 300 m² exhibition, discover the human realities of the Cathar faith and its history.
Richly illustrated panels (texts, copies of documents, photos, drawings ...) bring life to those religious people who have marked medieval Occitan society for three centuries.
With simplicity and without concessions, thanks to the museum, good Cathar men and women find a name, their words are meaningful.
Audioguides, tablets, and videos bring to life the museography and give everyone the keys to understand the Cathar tragedy.
Discover also the model room and the permanent exhibition "The castles war in Languedoc".
- February and March: from Tuesday to Friday ,from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm.
- April, May and June: from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
- From July the 6th from August the 23th:
- from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 8pm
- saturday and sunday (from July 18th to August 16th), from 1.30pm to 7pm.
- September and October: from Monday to Friday , from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Close from December 14th to January 17th.
Fares of the visits : from 1.50 € to 6 €
Located 45 minutes from Carcassonne and 1 hour from Albi
05 63 61 56 56
Du même thème
Find out about medieval music from the time of the troubadours
Quéribus Castle , Live the Middle Ages with your family
Discovering the Aude dinosaurs
Here time stops, here begins the dream...